Make a Career Out of Your PASSION
Let's Grow Together !
Please submit the form below for further information
New York | Shenzhen
1. Responsible for the establishment, processes, and systems of procurement work.
2. Achieve sample procurement requirements, develop related procurement plans, and source suppliers.
3. Develop procurement plans and inventory plans based on planned sales operations and product demand, organize and supervise their implementation.
4. Conduct supplier negotiations, competitive analysis of procurement costs, industry cost research and analysis, and improve cost reduction and control plans.
5. Submit weekly, monthly, and quarterly procurement work reports.
6. Develop and maintain suppliers, assist department heads in establishing a supplier management system.
7. Responsible for signing supplier contracts and other documents, including negotiation of contract legal terms, prices, payment terms, etc.
8. Monitor contract execution and delivery acceptance, and handle exceptional issues.
9. Reconcile with suppliers, manage accounts, and follow up on payment matters, ensuring accurate and consistent financial records.
10. Responsible for formulating department budgets and managing budget execution.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with a CET-4 or higher English proficiency level, and at least 5 years of procurement experience in the equipment industry.
2. Rich procurement experience, familiar with electronic components, machining, sheet metal, outsourcing, small hardware, outsourced parts, and electroplating procurement.
3. Have abundant supplier resources, such as machining, molds, hardware, electronic components, SMT assembly factories, and assembly plants.
4. Proficient in using office software and ERP systems.
5. Possess good negotiation and communication skills, ability to handle emergencies.
6. Strong data analysis skills, meticulous, patient, honest, and trustworthy.
7. Strong supplier development and negotiation skills.
8. Possess a sense of discipline, good learning ability, independent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
9. Prior experience in supply chain is preferred.
New York | Shenzhen
1. Responsible for incoming inspection of electronic components and structural parts.
2. Handle and track exceptions, assist suppliers in making improvements.
3. Establish product inspection standards.
4. Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual audits of suppliers.
5. Collect and organize quality data.
1. Associate degree or above, with at least 5 years of quality inspection experience preferred.
2. Proficient in using ERP systems and computer operations.
3. Strong sense of responsibility, high recognition of the company, and willingness to follow superiors' work arrangements.
4. Outgoing personality, hardworking, and able to handle pressure.
New York | Shenzhen
1. Participate in major company decisions and assist the CEO in formulating the company's development direction and goals.
2. Responsible for the construction of the company's supply chain system, develop corresponding supply chain strategies based on actual situations, implement supply chain management, and establish standardized procedures and processes.
3. Develop end-to-end management strategies and work objectives for the supply chain based on business strategies, formulate key work plans, and coordinate internal and external resources.
4. Responsible for the operation of the entire supply chain, coordinate planning, procurement, production, quality, logistics, warehouse management, and other related activities.
5. Establish work processes, implement monitoring and management.
6. Responsible for improving standardization within the company and establishing a sound supply chain management system.
7. Establish and improve supplier development, maintenance, tracking, and evaluation systems.
8. Optimize factory and supplier resources, coordinate the overall operation of the system, and gradually reduce operational costs related to materials, logistics, and warehousing.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in supply chain management, logistics management, procurement management, or related fields, with at least 5 years of experience in non-standard automation or logistics robot industries.
2. Possess strong professional ethics and have at leastn3 years of team management experience.
3. Have good knowledge of logistics management and rich experience in logistics supplier management and operations.
4. Demonstrated leadership, planning and execution, judgment and decision-making, communication, and coordination abilities.
5. Familiar with the evaluation, inquiry, and negotiation of non-standard automation supply chains. Strong negotiation skills.